Thursday, October 2, 2008

This is a screw-up. I have been trying to get my playlist back on my blog, but it keeps putting somebody else's playlist there instead, even if I haven't put my playlist # in. And the bad thing is, it's all hip-hop! No, thank you! So, I went to my playlist and right-clicked on my playlist number and clicked "send to" then clicked on the blogger logo, and the stupid thing put it in as a post, instead of on my sideboard! So I had to erase it, but couldn't figure out how to erase the empty post completely. Anybody got any ideas on how to fix this stupid thing?
Lisa

3 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Lisa: I don't know how this could happen. I would ask a question of the people who run the player and they may be able to help.

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Lisa
Go to your Dashboard at the top of your home page then select Edit posts, click the show all link on the upper right, tick the box on left of the post you want to delete and then right over on the right of that it will have a delete button for that particular post too. Hope that solves the problem.

Nancy said...

Go to POSTS and then EDIT POSTS and you can delete the post there. I don't know what happened with the playlist thing. Just like my last post...it wouldn't let me make paragraphs! So I let it post like IT wanted to! Gets aggravating, to say the least, doesn't it?

(((((( HUGS ))))))