Monday, August 25, 2008

Internet troubles!

Hi everybody. Sorry I haven't posted or read any blogs all weekend. My computer went on strike! I have been having a lot of trouble with it lately, and now it simply won't connect to the internet. AT&T says something is missing from my computer, so Dell told me I have to save EVERYTHING to discs and wipe out the system and they will replace what is wrong. Currently I am using the computer at the public library, so unfortunately, no pictures! SORRY!!! I will be spending most of the day every day now with my mother. We went out there Saturday for dinner. We made lasagna and took it out there. When Chuck saw my mother, he said it reminded him of his mother all over again. He and Lyle don't think she'll make it to Christmas. She goes back tomorrow for her 2nd dose of chemo. I will be going with her.
Talk to you as soon as I can. Lori told me I could use her computer if I want to put pics up on my posts.
TTYL
Love Ya
Lisa

12 comments:

Susie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your computer Lisa. Mine crashed the other day and luckily my husband rushed it(again) to the doc. He got it up and going again. It didn't have the same symptoms yours has though.

I'm glad you are able to spend so much time with your mom. I'll be praying for her.

Lydia said...

Lisa, you have many challenges right now. You inspire me with your continued calm and sweet nature. What a blessing you are to your mother now. (Be sure to take good care of yourself)

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Lisa I am so sorry to hear that your Mom is not doing so well, keep strong girl if not for her for yourself. You dont want to let her see that you are struggling, (((((((Hugs)))))) coming your way and all the rest of the family. If you need the computer feel free to come on over any time, you know what my "schedule" (what's that) is like so just give me a buzz, I will try to keep my cell with me at all times. Keep us posted.

Katie said...

Hang in there Lisa! Sorry to hear you're having computer troubles, on top of everything else. I look forward to your delightful photos once your computer is working again!

Don't Feed The Pixies said...

Computers are such a pain and guaranteed to go wrong when you most need them (it's the Annoyance Chip that is programmed to detect levels of stress and break down accordingly)

My thoughts are with you as always

Reader Wil said...

Hi Lisa! Just to let you know I am glad to be back again! I hope to see and read your stories soon again! It's not nice if the computer doesn't work well!

Reader Wil said...

Sorry to hear about your mother. I wish you lots of courage and strength to face this disease.

Elisabeth said...

Computers are such a nightmare.

I hope that your mother's chemo goes well and doesn't make her feel too bad.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Lisa: Do the important things first, memories are made during this time with Mom which will stay with you for years.
BTW: you can't spray through that tent caterpillars web. Just use a stick to knock it off the tree then smash it and the buggers.

Lib said...

Hi Lisa,
Hope you get the computer problems fixed soon.
So sorry to hear about your Mom!
Hope you have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib

André Lemay said...

this is technology for you...I'll wait for you.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, will be all good, and you will shine again, those same brilliance - and us who like to read your posts to provide some new still not discovered the secrets of your soul. I want you and all those who in your life brought joy and happiness all the best!